Made with ultra-durable construction and an attractive wood top, 60″ Round Wooden Tables are with you for the long haul. Sturdy construction allows these tables to
endure heavy use in such venues as churches, banquet halls, and community centers. 60″ tables can comfortably seat 6 to 8 people at once. The legs are created from
powder coated 15 gauge steel for enhanced durability, connected to the table top with through-bolt construction. The plywood top is sealed with a polyurethane, water-
resistant protective high gloss coating to be able to withstand the harshest rental season.
- Tables are made of high quality 3/4″ solid plywood
- Table tops are sealed with a polyurethane, water-resistant protective high gloss coating.
- Table edges are finished with heavy duty rubber “T” style molding.
- Full length hard wood runners to add additional support.
- 100% bolt through construction. (no screws)
- Wishbone style, 15 gauge powder coated steel legs in standard 30″ height.
- Legs have a positive locking mechanism.
- All plywood tables include 2 1/4″ runners to protect table tops from folded legs during storage and transport.